We have just published a bugfix release for Solarus, which is now at version 1.6.5.
Here is the exhaustive list of all changes brought by Solarus 1.6.5. Thanks to all contributors.
Changes for Solarus 1.6.5
- Add support for suspending the simulation on Window Focus events (!1352).
- Fix crash when calling command functions before the game is started (#1476).
- Fix joystick hot-plug/unplug (#1501, #1387).
- Fix TTF fonts using wrong color for antialiasing (#1390).
- Fix TTF Fonts not rendering correctly (#1389).
- Fix a possible crash when starting a timer on a removed entity (#1469).
- Fix pickables not falling on negative layers.
Lua API changes
This release adds new features but does not introduce any incompatibility.
- Add methods
Solarus launcher GUI changes
- Add option to control suspension on Window Focus events.
- Rename Force Software to Force software rendering.
- Disable force-software and suspend-unfocused options when quest is running.